Date:         Wed, 09 Oct 96 01:24 PDT
From:      Denis DeLaRoca (310) 825-4580        <CSP1DWD@MVS.OAC.UCLA.EDU>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@RAH.STAR-GATE.COM>
Cc:        multimedia@FREEBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Re: GUS PnP driver release 4

On Tue, 08 Oct 1996 23:57:20 -0700,
   Amancio Hasty <hasty@RAH.STAR-GATE.COM> said:

> About the 2MB , I can detect is just that I need to rewrite the gus
> player in order to take advantage of it and right now I don't have
> the time for it.

In my case the card is detected fine, I have a PnP board and the auto-
configure code works fine. Only glitch is in detecting extra ram. My
Gus PnP Pro with 512Kb and a 1MB simm of expansion ram is detected
as having only 1MB... I did set the switches as per the Gravis doc,
though their switch settings are a bit ambiguous.

-- Denis