Date:      23 Jun 99 16:37:06 PDT
From:      Jesus Monroy <jesus.monroy@usa.net>
To:        Mark Dunham <markd@csh.rit.edu>, freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [Re: Team FreeBSD]

Mark Dunham <markd@csh.rit.edu> wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 23, 1999 at 09:42:32AM -0600, Donald Wilde wrote:
> =

> > Kelly Yancey wrote:
> > SETI could be 5 minutes from finding the Bugs... or it could be 500
> > years. What matters is the benefit -- whether they're friendly or not=

> > =3D8-O -- not the work.
> > =

> > If you crack an RC5 key, you're only cracking ONE message's code, and=

we already know IT CAN BE DONE, given enough cycles. =

 =

www.mersenne.org/prime.htm for =

> more info y'all. =

> =

    I working on GIMPS also, but unfortunely they are on my '95 and NT
    machines. I rather do it on FreeBSD but I've got to load the
    Linux emulator.... poop, poop, no. I've spent all my energy
    and time just to slow down my machine.. NO thanks I'll run it
    on windoze instead.

---
"I'd rather pay for my freedom than live in a bitmapped, =

pop-up-happy dungeon like NT."
http://www.performancecomputing.com/features/9809of1.shtml