Date:      Tue, 5 Nov 2002 21:05:38 +0300
From:      "Anton Vinokurov" <anton@inorg.chem.msu.ru>
To:        <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   USB ethernet problem

Hi!

I am running FreeBSD 4.7-release and try to use ATEN UC10T USB-to-Ethernet
adapter. Unfortunately it causes my system to print something like:
kue0: watchdog timeout
kue0: usb error on tx: TIMEOUT
following by freeze. I got this problem while forwarding 50pps/64kbit UDP
packet stream which comes from Cisco ATA186 voice gateway in several minutes
after call starts. Same time, OpenBSD 3.2 with a similar if_kue.c driver
works fine at least under one day voice traffic load. I tried original
driver and altq modifed with no success.
Could someone suggest me a way to fix my problem?

Anton L. Vinokurov, CCNA
anton@inorg.chem.msu.ru
NeTAMS Development Team