Date:      Fri, 24 Apr 1998 12:38:32 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Lyndon Nerenberg <lyndon@esys.ca>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Help: cannot re-mount /

When rebooting after a panic this morning, one of my servers came up
with the following after running fsck and trying to mount the
filesystems:

	/dev/wd0a: specified device does not match mounted device

I can't mount / r/w, so the box won't go multi-user. The rest of the
filesystems (/dev/wd[012][a-h]) mount just fine.

This is on a -current built Jan 1.

Any suggestions on how to get out of this?

--lyndon

Please reply direct -- my freebsd-* mailing list subscriptions go to
the server that's currently down :-(