Date:      Sun, 17 Sep 2000 10:39:47 -0700 (PDT)
From:      <ade@FreeBSD.org>
To:        rwatson@freebsd.org, ade@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/18083: Gratuitous Apache package inconsistencies

Synopsis: Gratuitous Apache package inconsistencies

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: ade
State-Changed-When: Sun Sep 17 10:38:04 PDT 2000
State-Changed-Why:
As has been discussed on numerous occasions on the -ports mailing
list, and elsewhere, a number of individuals are working on
a complete revamp of the Apache ports.

Since this PR simply tells us what we already know, without any
suggestions as to fix it, and given that the PR hasn't been
touched since its inception in April 2000, I'm closing it.