Date:      Mon, 1 Sep 1997 21:25:04 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Sean Eric Fagan <sef@Kithrup.COM>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Microsoft the GUI King (was Re: ATT Unix for Windows)

In article <Pine.BSF.3.96.970901224637.307T-100000.kithrup.freebsd.chat@fallout.campusview.indiana.edu> you write:
>> How do they work?
>Usually by chording rather than typing single keys.  I gather the
>main liability is the amount of time it takes to learn.

Oh, you must have seen different ones than the ones I'd seen.

The ones I'd seen ads for grafted an extra 11 fingers onto whichever hand
you chose.  Needless to say, they were quite expensive, and I thought that
was why they'd never caught on.

And now I find out that there was competition.  I bet they're considerably
cheaper.