Date:      Sat, 4 May 1996 00:35:16 -0400 (EDT)
From:      jlfox+@pitt.edu
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Can't get boot disk to ftp rest of FreeBSD

I'm on Dell Pentium that was able to download boot.flp and
rawrite.exe from you from ftp under dos.  Everything goes
well till I kick it to transfer from (tried several sites.)
Suspected DNS problems so used "other" and ftp://163.......
No luck! Setup didn't query for ethernet card info... Is it
smart enough to probe and configure itself?  HELP!!!
[I also blew away my boot manager so the machine is dead.]
BTW, I've got 2.5 gigs and 32mb RAM so no problems there.