Date:      Tue, 15 Jun 2004 12:40:07 -0600
From:      Lloyd Hayes <wyoming_antelope@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Commands

I have the FreeBSD Handbook on a computer hard drive. There isn't any
mention of the line commands that FreeBSD uses or recognizes in the
handbook. Where do I find these?

I just received instructions to find and copy my X-configure file to a
different directory so that KDE would work. One problem. Under this file
system, I have no idea how to change directories using line commands. I
was sent the command for viewing the current directory, but I need the
syntax for changing to different directories, and for moving and
copying  files to different directories.

(If you did it every day, simply walking on Mars would be child's play.)

--

Lloyd Hayes

Email: wyoming_antelope@yahoo.com
E-FAX Number: (208) 248-6590