Date:      Thu, 5 Dec 2019 21:29:53 -0800
From:      Kevin Oberman <rkoberman@gmail.com>
To:        Andy Farkas <andyf@andyit.com.au>
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: avidemux

On Thu, Dec 5, 2019 at 2:55 AM Andy Farkas <andyf@andyit.com.au> wrote:

> Anyone up for fixing/updating multimedia/avidemux?
>
> Easiest video editing software.
>
> Down a few versions, and doesn't pass security test :(
>
> -andyf

I have been working on it off and on for about a year. I think I have most
of the issues resolved, but my lack of knowledge of cmake is blocking me
from the issue of getting a header file needed included in the crash dump
code that is different from Linux. No existing patches as the code has been
completely rewritten in this version. I've poked at it, but really have no
clue about cmake and have had no success.

I can supply the work I have done so far and would love help from someone
with a clue to modern software as my days as a coder really ended decades
ago when I moved to Internet backbone routing.
E-mail: rkoberman@gmail.com