Date:      Thu, 15 Jul 2010 12:43:21 +0400
From:      Ilya Bakulin <webmaster@kibab.com>
To:        soc-status@freebsd.org, Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
Subject:   [Status update] sysctlreg project

Hi all,

Since last status update I've implemented feature_present(3) changes required to respect "DISABLE_FEATURES" env variable. This code is now in Perforce. Also I've discussed
feature_present(1) interface with Alexander (netchild@), now I'm in process of writing application code. I'm tracking my changes in the local Mercurial repo, committing
changes to Perforce from time to time.

What is left:
0) add as much _useful_ feature macro as possible to the different parts of kernel code;
1) change feature_present(3) man page to include information about my changes (and learn how to deal with man page syntax);
2) write feature_present(1) man page;
3) connect feature_present(1) to the world build.

--
Regards,
Ilya Bakulin