Date:      Fri, 29 Apr 2005 22:14:18 -0300
From:      Fernan Aguero <fernan@iib.unsam.edu.ar>
To:        FreeBSD Ports <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: build of textproc/aspell fails on fresh 5.4RC3 box

+----[ Thierry Thomas <thierry@FreeBSD.org> (29.Apr.2005 18:59):

| Le Ven 29 avr 05 à 21:33:38 +0200, Fernan Aguero <fernan@iib.unsam.edu.ar>
|  écrivait :
| > Hi,
|
| Hello,
|
| > I've just installed FreeBSD afresh (used a minimal
| > 5.3-RELEASE that I then updated to 5.4-RC3 after cvsupping
| > and rebuilding world and kernel).
| >
| > This box has some ports already installed (perl, screen,
| > portupgrade, fetchmail, procmail, mutt-devel, vim, xorg,
| > fluxbox-devel, cdrtools, dvd+rw-tools; and of course all
| > their dependencies, see attached list).
| >
| > I'm trying to install gnome and aspell is being built as a
| > dependency of gtkspell. Attached is the output.
| >
| > I have not found anything in the archives or another PR, has
| > this been seen before?
|
| Such failures have been reported, due to unclean /usr/include/g++
| but you should not face it after a fresh install.

Actually I don't see any directory named 'g++' under
/usr/include. I believe this can mean that the directory is
perfectly clean , but it could also mean trouble :|

Where does this dir come from? AS I said I installed a
minimal 5.3 (no man pages, just base and sources, no binary
packages)  and just used ports to build cvsup. Then I
rebuilt and installed world (now I got the man pages) and
kernel, and then started adding more ports.

Fernan

+----]