Date:      Fri, 28 Jun 96 16:00:25 -0400
From:      richard_bach@Merck.Com (Richard Bach)
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   problems installing 2.2-960612-SNAP on toshiba laptop

I am trying to load the 2.2 snap on a toshiba tecra 700ct laptop.
120mh pentium based system. It has two internal ide controllers and
an atapi cd. I am trying to load from floppies since I cannot get any
of the other types of installations to work. I am using the boot.flp
from the snap directory. The distribution seems to be looking for a
file called bin.tgz not the individual bin.xx files. It also seems to be
looking in the directory /dist/bin. Any ideas or help would be greatly
appreciated.

Rich

	      126 East Lincoln Ave.
	      P.O.Box 2000