Date:      Fri, 11 Aug 1995 10:57:36 +0200
From:      "Julian Stacey <jhs@freebsd.org>" <jhs@vector.eikon.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de>
To:        Mark Hittinger <bugs@ns1.win.net>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: majordomo absence

> > We have majordomo as a freefall facility,
> > but it's not in ports ?
> > Is it merely waiting for somebody like me to open his mouth
> > & volunteer / be volunteered ;-)
> >

> One consideration might be the 1.93 version license terms.  I have the
> 1.92 version prior to that license and use that instead.

Well, I'd like to use majordomo for some smallish non freebsd lists here,
so a copy in ports would be useful, do you have a port that's commit-worthy ?

I have majordomo-1.93.tar.gz & associated files from
ftp.greatcircle.com/pub/majordomo	(not unpacked yet)

I know nothing of 1.92 versus 1.93 license terms, should we stick at 1.92 ?
if so can I grab a copy from you direct, via freefall incoming, or the net ?

I recall (Rod ?) saying long ago we had a customised majordomo on freefall ?

Julian S