Date:      Fri, 6 Aug 1999 11:29:50 +0200
From:      Stefan `Sec` Zehl <sec@42.org>
To:        "David O'Brien" <obrien@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        "'freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: VAIO F270 Questions

On Thu, Aug 05, 1999 at 08:43:46AM -0700, David O'Brien wrote:
> The Vaio 505's and 8xx's have built in modems.  505's are V.90, and the
> 8xx's are software upgradeable.

That's not completely true. I'm writing this on an 505fx and it does not
have any internal modem :-) They tried to sell me an combo-card
(ethernet, isdn, modem) extra, but i didn't want it as it's probably not
supported by bsd.

Sound is working well, but only with the old driver (sb0).

CU,
    Sec (greetings from the CCCamp)
--
Slashdot lusers must have the attention span of an oh look, flashy lights.
                                    -- gkb@ntli.net (Gary Barnes) on a.s.r