Date:      Thu, 13 Nov 2003 18:23:27 +0100
From:      Stefan Walter <sw@gegenunendlich.de>
To:        Michael Fuckner <Molli@gmx.de>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [patch] Update games/gnocatan 0.61 -> 0.8

--ZGiS0Q5IWpPtfppv

Michael Fuckner, 12.11.03, 11:49h CET:

> Please update games/gnocatan because the version in the ports tree is too
> old and not compatible with current versions,

That port does have a maintainer who is responsible for it. Did you try
contacting him first?

Sending a diff against the version currently in the ports tree instead
of a shar file with the new version might also give you better chances
of someone committing it. That way, everyone looking at it can easily
see what has been changed. (Note: cvsup before diffing, the Makefile has
been changed just today.)

Stefan

--ZGiS0Q5IWpPtfppv

--ZGiS0Q5IWpPtfppv--