Date:      Fri, 19 Feb 1999 11:22:58 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
To:        Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Panic in FFS/4.0 as of yesterday

:
:I'll be trying this later today, thanks!
:

    Uck.  VN is still blowing up on me... but at least not with the syncer
    panic any more.  There's some other interaction going on with NFS backed
    VN.  It isn't crashing, but some of the files get corrupted.  This should
    be easier to track down with the evidence of the file accessible.

					-Matt
					Matthew Dillon
					<dillon@backplane.com>