Date:      Tue, 12 Sep 2000 08:10:26 +0200
From:      andreas.klemm.ak@bayer-ag.de
To:        "        -         *hardware@freebsd.org" <hardware@freebsd.org>
Subject:   fxp driver, which DUAL port cards exist and are supported ?

Hi !

Is there a 2-Port 10/100 Bit network card available, which is supported
by our fxp driver in -stable and -current.

Would every dual (or more generally spoken "multiport network") card with the
chipsets, that our fxp driver supports, be supported, or do have dual port card
a logic, which might not be supported by the fxp driver ?

Whats the product name for a dual port card which is known to work
and what approx price compared to the 1-port card ?
I assume these cards might be a little more costy...

Please put me on Cc:, I%m not subscribed to the list at my customers site.
Thanks.

 Andreas ///