Date:      Mon, 3 Mar 1997 16:19:02 +0800 (WST)
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@obiwan.aceonline.com.au>
To:        John Rochester <jr@cs.mun.ca>
Cc:        Eivind Eklund <eivind@dimaga.com>, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Java binary support in FreeBSD ...

> Maybe this more properly belongs in the shell?  I've certainly thought
> about modifying pdksh to do it.

Check out what I wrote first and see what you think of it :) It can be
improved for sure (eg, I'd LOVE to get hold of the jdk source to make a
proper package/port for it, with some nicer features (eg reading from fd
0, recognising the class when you pass it its path as well, etc) to make
the kernel code smaller and things faster. :) But as it stands, it works
pretty well so...

Cya.

Adrian.