Date:      Tue, 17 May 2005 10:07:37 +0200
From:      "O. Hartmann" <ohartman@mail.uni-mainz.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-amd64@mail.uni-mainz.de
Subject:   Creating a specific/own installation set

Hello out here.

My intention is as follows. I would like to create an installation DVD
for FreeBSD/AMD64 with a specific set of packages. I would like to do so
  because I have a set of AMD64 machines which are not connected to a
fast  internet wire (some due to security reasons, others in private use
and others in labs without a network facility).
The idea is to have recent FreeBSD 5.4-STABLE/AMD64 DVD with some
specific amd64 built packages which are common for a set of machine on
one DVD.

Thanks,
Oliver