Date:      Mon, 04 Nov 2013 06:23:26 -0500
From:      George Mitchell <george@m5p.com>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: freebsd/pandaboard Spurious interrupt detected [0x000003ff]

On 11/03/13 21:19, David Cheney wrote:
> Thanks Ian, try now.
>
> As a question to the group, I have the following hardware
>
> Pandaboard
> BeagleBone Black
> RPi
>
> And I am trying to bring up Freebsd/arm so I can get our Go builder
> working again[1]. Of these candidates, which is the one you would
> recommend ?
>
> Cheers
>
> Dave
>
> [1] build.golang.org
> [...]

The RPi, please -- from a completely selfish point of view, since I have
one on my desk that's waiting to be my CUPS print server.  From a less
selfish viewpoint, its low cost is bound to attract a larger number of
users.  (It already has sold 1.75 million units worldwide according to
some sources.)  But any work at all on FreeBSD/ARM is guaranteed to be
beneficial to FreeBSD/s success going forward.  Unless ARM becomes a
Tier 1 platform for FreeBSD, we will end up getting left even further
behind in operating system uptake than we already are.      -- George