Date:      Thu, 14 Oct 1999 19:30:59 +0800 (CST)
From:      ckwen <ckwen@eembox.ee.ncku.edu.tw>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   can two fast ethernet cards work in a freebsd box ?

I install two Dlink DFE-530TX on my freebsd 3.3 box.
They can be detected by kernel without problems.
It happens when I connect them with two cat.5 lines to a
100 Mb hub. During booting sequence, the kernel reports
that the link status of the first interface is full-duplex 100 Mbps
but the second interface is half-duplex 10 Mbps. I expect that
the two links should be full-duplex 100 Mbps.
Can anyone help me out ?

Regards,

Cheng-Kang Wen