Date:      Tue, 06 Jan 1998 19:56:45 -0600
From:      Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Where do I send a large bug list?

I wrote:

> As for a title (other than the above), this is a volunteer
> project and only a select few people on the -core team have a title
> and most of those are self-inflicted. :)

Eeks, did I really say that!?  I meant this in jest that some
people have been labeled foo-guru because they maintain/debug
foo.  I took another look at the handbook and it seems I am
wrong again. :(

According to http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/handbook324.html#667
nearly everyone on the core team does indeed have an official title.
My apologies to the world whom I mis-informed and to the core team
whose titles I inadvertently knocked.

Having a back finger week, Steve