Date:      Mon, 07 Jan 2002 17:02:02 -0800
From:      gerald r smith <dynsmith@tritel.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   cd-read/write

Hello,

I would like to know if the CD-R/RW software that is supported under
FreeBSD-current and 4.4-release will work under release 3.2 in either
the  ATAPI interface or a SCSI interface?

I have one more IDE port and many SCSI ports.  I just need to know if it
would work without a lot of driver writing.

Thanks for any help anyone may give.  I may have to go to release 4.4
but I would like to backup a few things before I did that, although when
I went to 3.2 from 2.2.1 I had now problems but .....!

Thanks again.

GRS (Wyoming)