Date:      Wed, 23 Dec 1998 10:40:28 -0500
From:      "Damon Hammis" <dhammis@verio.net>
To:        "John Morgan Salomon" <john@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Problems with 3C509 card

The driver for the 3com card has been known to be buggy for a long time.  I
myself have not been able to get it to work and I'm not sure of anyone else
who has.  If there is someone on the list who figured out a way around it
then please let us know.

Try swapping out the card with a different type of card, preferably Linksys
or Intel and see if it works that way.

--Damon