Date:      Fri, 10 Sep 1999 11:30:04 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jamie Bowden <ragnar@sysabend.org>
To:        Daniel O'Connor <doconnor@gsoft.com.au>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: X mailers (was Re: ANNOUNCE: Linux ABI/SDK standards for Ope

--_=XFMail.1.3.p0.FreeBSD:990910105627:656=_

On Fri, 10 Sep 1999, Daniel O'Connor wrote:

:Does it do IMAP? I have only seen *1* emailer which does IMAP properly (xfmail)
:all the others either don't support it at all, or treat IMAP like POP (ie just
:fetch mail from INBOX).

Pine does IMAP just fine.  I used to use it to read mail on box a, with
incoming accessd via box b, and storage on box c.  Now I just forward
everything to one account and procmail it all.

Jamie Bowden

--

If we've got to fight over grep, sign me up.  But boggle can go.
	-Ted Faber (on Hasbro's request for removal of /usr/games/boggle)

--_=XFMail.1.3.p0.FreeBSD:990910105627:656=_--