Date:      Sat, 10 Jun 2000 10:15:57 +0200
From:      Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai <asmodai@wxs.nl>
To:        Jim Mock <jim@luna.osd.bsdi.com>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Some PR

-On [20000610 10:05], Jim Mock (jim@luna.osd.bsdi.com) wrote:
>On Sat, 10 Jun 2000 at 07:45:18 +0200, Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai wrote:

>> The result can be seen from http://www.highpoint-tech.com in the down
>> left corner.
>
>I just wanted to say, that this kicks ass :-)  I know I told you that on
>IRC last night, but I figured I'd say it there too.  Great job bro.

*laughs*

Well, I was talking to these guys, but they have been very receptive,
especially after I told them that we explicitely don't  blame ATA
problems on their controller as per Microsoft and Linux but on the
disks, which I can testify.  My IBM DPTA drive works a-ok.

I will try and contact every other vendor and do some more PR work like
this.  But for now I am going to do my end of the `bargain' and fix
HPT's entries on our website and such. =)

--
Jeroen Ruigrok vd Werven/Asmodai    asmodai@[wxs.nl|bart.nl|freebsd.org]
Documentation nutter/C-rated Coder BSD: Technical excellence at its best