Date:      Wed, 31 Oct 2001 12:42:14 +0300
From:      "Andrey Simonenko" <simon@comsys.ntu-kpi.kiev.ua>
To:        "Jeremy Buckner" <jeremy@cableaz.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Bandwidth Monitor

----- Original Message -----
From: Jeremy Buckner <jeremy@cableaz.com>
Newsgroups: lucky.freebsd.isp
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2001 10:24 PM
Subject: Bandwidth Monitor

> I am wondering if FreeBSD has any mods or anything like
> that, that would allow me to monitor per client bandwidth
> utilization. This would monitor between two and
> three-thousand clients. Any input on this or other ways to
> accomplish this would be helpful.

You can use IPA, it makes IP accounting from IPv4/v6 Firewall
and IP Filter, also IPA isn't only IP accounting software, more
information about IPA you can find on: http://www.simon.org.ua/ipa/
IPA can be installed from FreeBSD ports collection: ports/sysutils/ipa.
As well you can installed from its source.