Date:      Wed, 31 May 2000 06:50:27 +0000 (   )
From:      Joel Eusebio <joel@tilapia.pang.pworld.net.ph>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: natd

Hi,
I've been using ipchains in linux for quite sometime and since I'm
shifting to FreeBSD I just want to ask if FreeBSD has a ipchain
counterpart. I've read about natd but I'm not really sure how to activate
it. Another thing is that do I  have to build a custom kernel just to
activate options IPFIREWALL and IPDIVERT or is it activated by default on
a 4.0-STABLE??? Thanks a lot.