Date:      Tue, 3 Jul 2001 17:19:58 -0500
From:      Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org>
To:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD spokesman (was: So what happens to FreeBSD now?)

I just can't resist adding:

I'm sorry if some of the things I write about the GPL seem "boring" at
times. I think this occurs because the anti-GPL zealots tend to repeat
the same mindless assertions endlessly, and those tired assertions and
arguments (which are designed to sound compelling but in fact are
fallacious and misleading) must be refuted for each new audience.

	<mike