Date:      Tue, 31 Mar 1998 16:44:18 -0300
From:      "Roney Monte" <roneym@centroin.com.br>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   FreeBSD x Linux Boot

I will tell my problem:
I Have a Pentium 200, with 2 HDs. The first HD has Win95 (hda1).
The second HD (hdb) has SlackwareLinux + OpenLinux + RedHat Linux in three
partitions. I always booted those linuxes from a floppy diskette, that was
perfect every time.
So I decided to install FreeBSD in the first HD (hda2) and it functioned
well booting with Win95.
AFTER I have instaled FreeBSD, NONE of my three types of Linux appeared to
boot right. Every time I had tried to Boot Linux from Floppy (like I always
did before) there was a VFS Panic (or Kernel Panic).
Do anyone had a problem like that ? How can I co-exist with all those OS
win95 + FreeBSD + SlackWareLinux + RedHatLinux + CalderaOpenLinux) in my 2
HDs ?
Thanks a lot.
Roney