Date:      08 Aug 2001 20:09:14 -0700
From:      Ken McGlothlen <mcglk@artlogix.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: gpg 1.0.6 question regarding --gen-key and /dev/random.

Okay.  After all that, waiting for 2.5 hours with nothing happening, the
mozilla build gets done.  Still nothing.  I do a pkg_delete on the old version
of mozilla, and suddenly I get a bunch of ++++....+++++<..... stuff, and the
message

        public and secret key created and signed.

and a prompt.  Greeeeeeat.  So pkg_deleting something will fill up /dev/random
again, but "cd /usr/ports/www/mozilla; make" doesn't generate enough activity
on the system?

Bizarre.