Date:      Fri, 26 Sep 1997 15:00:13 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Michael R. Rudel" <mrr@rhiannon.dyn.ml.org>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Make world

I thought someone was going to fix src/Makefile so that if something
happened somewhere along the line that caused it to barf and stop, that it
would continue, and possibly email root or someone with a message? Just
seems to be sort of..handy to me, since stupid stuff in make world seems
to fail alot for me. Example:

===> games/sail
In file included from /usr/src/games/sail/main.c:44:
/usr/src/games/sail/externs.h:305: conflicting types for `calloc'
/usr/obj/usr/src/tmp/usr/include/stdlib.h:93: previous declaration of `calloc'
cc -nostdinc -O   -I/usr/obj/usr/src/tmp/usr/include -c /usr/src/games/sail/main.c

Thanks, just wondering.

 --
Michael R. Rudel -=- FreeBSD: There are no limits -=- mrr@rhiannon.dyn.ml.org
FreeBSD rhiannon.dyn.ml.org 3.0-CURRENT