Date:      Sat, 1 Mar 2003 00:45:01 -0600
From:      "Scott Mace" <smace@intt.ORG>
To:        "Michael Scheidell" <scheidell@secnap.net>
Cc:        <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD Port: libnet-devel-1.1.0

The issue is not with the freebsd port of libnet.  In fact
libnet-config --cflags returns the same thing (nothing) on linux, solaris,
etc...

The issue is that on many systems, /usr/local/include and /usr/local/lib
are included by default in the cpp and linker.  This is not the
case with freebsd.  If you set CFLAGS and LDFLAGS to look in
/usr/local when you run the configure script, it should
solve the problem with libnet.

	Scott