Date:      Tue, 17 Oct 2000 22:48:36 -0400
From:      John <papalia@udel.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Odd (to me) error

Hey all,

I did something apparently extremely silly and got a really odd error message.

Scenario:
	- Running in screen
	- SU'd to root
	- issued: `egrep "irpd" /'

Results:
	I got BOATLOADS of the error message:
	merlin /kernel: swap_pager_getswapspace: failed
	It repeats... oh... 10k times + until the REALLY odd message shows up:

	'Suddenly the Dungeon collapses!! - You die...'

Um... what does that mean, other than the fact that all my processes died
and dumped me out of screen?  Is that a screen error?

Thanks in advance,
John