Date:      Tue, 19 Mar 2002 09:04:00 -0800
From:      "Lee Mark Mercado" <mercadolee@hotmail.com>
To:        mwm@mired.org, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: daily routine in /usr/local/etc/periodic/daily

it doesnt seem to be working for me :(

i have this on my /usr/local/etc/periodic/daily/666.cvsup-ports
#!/bin/sh

/usr/local/bin/cvsup -g -L 2 /etc/cvsupfile
echo "Ports had been updated" | mail lee

but running it manually works fine : sh 666.cvsup-ports

so i assume my cron/periodic is not reading that directory. any idea of
whats wrong ?

i will greatly appreciate any help.
thx.
-Lee