Date:      17 Nov 2002 02:01:48 -0500
From:      Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
To:        cvs@freebsd.org
Cc:        gnome@freebsd.org, portmgr@freebsd.org
Subject:   Repo copies [redux]

After discussion with members of portmgr, I would like to revise my
previous repo copy request.  May I now have:

www/mozilla-devel --> www/mozilla-devel-gtk2
www/galeon --> www/galeon2

For more on why galeon2 and not galeon-gtk2 or the like, the xxx2 naming
scheme was decided on by gnome for keeping both GNOME 1 and 2 ports
co-resident in the tree.  Plus, there's always this manifesto from
Galeon's webpage:

http://galeon.sourceforge.net/galeon2/

Thanks.

Joe