Date:      Wed, 14 Jan 2004 17:19:46 -0000
From:      "Andrew Edwards" <andrew@shavers.co.uk>
To:        <freebsd-java@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Jdk1.4.2 patcheset 6

> I kinda think that the new patch 6 already does some of the work
> of these 3 problematic patches (files/patch-deploy::common::Defs-bsd.gmk,
> files/patch-plugin::ns6::Makefile and files/patch-unpack::Makefile),
> and thats the reason for not being applied.

I also has a spot of bother with patch 6 while building jdk14 (on 5.2) last
night but it was
too late for me to investigate so I let it rip with patch 5 and went to bed.

I'll try out Mantzios' findings when I get home from work. Is it odd no one
else has mentioned
any build probs with 6?

Is there an official port update to reflect patch 6 in the pipeline?