Date:      Thu, 2 May 2002 08:59:09 -0400
From:      Rob <telez@brown.edu>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: MBUF allocation failures

* Mike Tancsa (mike@sentex.net) [020501 20:49]:

> Interesting, I have suddenly started seeing this on a couple of stable
> boxes from March, and one from
> FreeBSD 4.5-STABLE #1: Sun Apr 21 14:40:29 EDT 2002
>
> m_clalloc failed, consider increase NMBCLUSTERS value
> m_clalloc failed, consider increase NMBCLUSTERS value
> m_clalloc failed, consider increase NMBCLUSTERS value
>
> One seems to recover after a period of time, but the other froze up
> twice.

yeah, I actually crashed my system last night and saw this in the logs,
it was a -STABLE from the 16th, and I was running a simple server, and
trying to test its stablity doing
repeat 19 { socket localhost 5001 < /dev/zero & }

I upgraded the machine yesterday, and got the same thing in the logs,
but no crash, though, I don't have too much time to look into it untill
after the 15 once finals are over.

-r