Date:      Tue, 5 Jan 1999 21:42:56 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Jeffrey D. LaCoursiere" <lacoursj@jeff.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   X10

Duh.  I swear I read the entire tw driver source yesterday trying to
produce the pinout for the cable, but *somehow* missed the actual pinout
information in the comments at the very top!!  Here it is:

 *  Signal      RJ-11 pin   DB-25 pin(s)    Parallel Port
 *  Transmit TX   4 (Y)     2, 4, 6, 8  Data out
 *  Receive RX    3 (G)     10, 14      -ACK, -AutoFeed
 *  Common        2 (R)     25      Common
 *  Zero crossing     1 (B)     17 or 12    -Select or +PaperEnd

Murphy's law of posting to mailing lists - I always seem to find my own
answer immediately after posting...  groan...

I am still interested in hearing from others that have made this work,
though.

Thanks,

Jeff LaCoursiere
FastLane Communications, Inc.