Date:      Tue, 15 Jun 2004 16:37:04 -0400
From:      Gerard Samuel <fbsd-questions@trini0.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Resulting difference between 2 directories

The scenario.
I have 2 snapshots of a CVS repository (old & new), and I would like to
execute a script/command that goes through the directories, and produces
another directory, that contains, the difference of the 2 directories where
it contains all the newer files/directories.
So basically, Im looking for a way to just get whats changed between the
snapshots, so that it can be distributed.
Now this scenario does not have to be restricted to just CVS snapshots, it can
be any 2 directories.

I can probably come up with a php script that would do as described above, but
Im checking with the list to see if there are any already available
tools/ports, that I can use to accomplish this task.

Thanks