Date:      Tue, 6 Nov 2007 12:17:10 -0800
From:      Greg M <outflank@hotmail.com>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Uninstall sos

    Hello, I am looking to reinstall bsd on another, newer machine. In the =
meantime, I need to uninstall it and install xp:( on my girlfriends older m=
achine. I changed the boot sequence in bios so as to boot from the xp cd. T=
he process begins, but than hangs up on a stop message saying that it will =
not go any further. Should I just fdisk the drive and start from scratch? A=
nd if so, how do I do that in bsd(not sure of the version, but it is about =
5 years old). Any assistance is greatly appreciated!=20
Greg
California

Climb to the top of the charts!=A0 Play Star Shuffle:=A0 the word scramble =
challenge with star power.
http://club.live.com/star_shuffle.aspx?icid=3Dstarshuffle_wlmailtextlink_oc=
t=