Date:      Wed, 28 Apr 2021 07:09:28 -0600
From:      "@lbutlr" <kremels@kreme.com>
To:        FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: compile freebsd on ubuntu

On 28 Apr 2021, at 03:36, Thomas Mueller <mueller6722@twc.com> wrote:
> My experience with HP LaserJet Pro M1212nf MFP is such that I don't =
want to buy another HP product ever again.

Last good HP printer I had was a Laserjet 4MP, beck when HP was still HP =
and the the garbage it is now.

I've had to work WITH some HP printers over the years since and they get =
progressively worse, but the brand name still means something to a lot =
of people (well, to me too, but to me it means "hot garbage").

OTOH, I no longer need a printer either, so=E2=80=A6=20

--=20
What is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before
	you, and to hear the lamentation of the women