Date:      Fri, 29 May 1998 17:55:07 -0700
From:      John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>
To:        kuku@gilberto.physik.RWTH-Aachen.DE
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: help! - nodes.h where is it?

In article <19980529091313.42603@gil.physik.rwth-aachen.de>,
Christoph Kukulies  <kuku@gilberto.physik.RWTH-Aachen.DE> wrote:

> I'm using cvsup. (REL_15_1 as I just found out - thought I have 15_4
> also laying around - maybe I'd better upgrade).

Yes, you should upgrade, but I don't think that will solve your
problem.  I haven't fixed (or heard of) any bugs causing the wrong
files to be sent for ages -- revision 13.something at the latest.

But everybody should upgrade to 15.4 because it will deal properly
with the new version of CVS when we upgrade to that on freefall
(soon).  You'll get a zillion "fixups" otherwise.