Date:      Thu, 9 Aug 2001 01:00:03 -0700 (PDT)
From:      parv <parv_@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/29362: aspell port broken

The following reply was made to PR ports/29362; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: parv <parv_@yahoo.com>
To: Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira <lioux@uol.com.br>
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 03:51:52 -0400

 this was, on the fateful occasion around Aug 09 02:09 -0400,
 sent by Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira

 > With PR 29448, aspell was updated to version 0.33.7. Please cvsup
 > update your ports tree and check if this port is working.
 >
 > If everything works fine, let us know so that this PR can be marked
 > as resolved. :)

 i already did that (cvsup & mailed the result)... no luck...

 see my update message dated "Wed, 8 Aug 2001 15:58:19 -0400" in this
 thread for the error messages during build.

 --
  so, do you like word games or scrabble?
 	 - parv