Date:      Wed, 29 Jul 1998 02:08:54 -0400 (EDT)
From:      ADRIAN Filipi-Martin <adrian@ubergeeks.com>
To:        Francisco Reyes <reyesf@newsguy.com>
Cc:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>, "advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG" <advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: http://www.opensource.org/

On Tue, 28 Jul 1998, Francisco Reyes wrote:

> On Tue, 28 Jul 1998 10:27:38 +0930, Greg Lehey wrote:
>
> >Since writing that, I've discovered (thanks to somebody on this list)
> >http://opensource.oreilly.com/news/resources.html.  This seems to
> >contain exactly what we're trying to achieve.  What else do we want
> >Eric to do than to add a link to this page?
>
> Given other comments that info has been sent on the past to Eric
> regarding FreeBSD and that he never acted upon it I don't see why we
> should continue sending him any feedback.

	This isn't the same site.  The O'reilly webmaster responsibile was
actually very thankful for my detailed proofing and pointing out of
problems.  He intends to fix the effor I pointed out.  He just doesn't
have the same amount of time in industry as a lot of the readers of the
page, so he is open to suggestions.  The fact that my commentary was two
pages, didn't seem to phase him a bit.  "How can you be partisan if you
thake shots at everyone?" is my motto of the day.

	Adrian
--
[ adrian@ubergeeks.com -- Ubergeeks Consulting -- http://www.ubergeeks.com/ ]