Date:      Tue, 10 Apr 2001 10:34:50 -0400
From:      "Michael Scheidell" <scheidell@fdma.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: CERT Advisory CA-2001-07

According to

CERT Advisory CA-2001-07, Freebsd has fixed (as of a little after midnight
today? 4/10/2001? ) a glob problem in ftpd in the 'current' and stable
release

I looked everywhere I could think of and best I could find is the source on
SOME of the ftpx.freebsd.org/ sites has some new header files in
/usr/include and source in ../libexec/ftpd dated March 28th and 27th.

These still compile with 'version' 6.00LS (and, in fact, I think one of the
ftp server is still running that one?)

Can you tell me where I can find the binary for 9386/ 4.2-release or 4.2
stable, or sources for the fix ? thanks.

---
Michael Scheidell
Florida Datamation, Inc.
scheidell@fdma.com / 1+(561) 368-9561