Date:      Tue, 28 May 2002 16:09:28 -0300 (ADT)
From:      Jeff MacDonald <jeff@tsunamicreek.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Process Accounting.

Hi Folks,

I run a FreeBSD server for a client, said client would like to know
who log's in, when and what they did while logged in.

I realize I need to turn on the process accounting, and that isn't
really a problem at all.

But I'm wondering if anyone knows of any webfront ends out there
to make this information more usefull for "non unix folk"

Or anything that would be useful for tracking and displaying this
type of data.

Thanks.

------
Jeff MacDonald - Tsunamicreek IT Consulting
http://www.tsunamicreek.com
+1 902 542 2519
jeff@tcreek.ca