Date:      Tue, 10 Apr 2001 07:35:38 -0700
From:      "Charles Burns" <burnscharlesn@hotmail.com>
To:        artourbattle@hotmail.com, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Why I can't get packages with CuteFtp4.2 (under win98)?

It sounds like the FTP site is using a symlink to point that file to another
one. First, I wouldn't use CuteFTP because it sucks horribly, but if you
must, you might try another mirror site. One good Windows client is
BulletProof FTP, and there are of course several good FTP clients for Unix.
You might try using your browser to get the file for a temporary fix.