Date:      Mon, 21 Apr 1997 20:04:55 +0200
From:      j@uriah.heep.sax.de (J Wunsch)
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        crlawson@curie.dialix.com.au (craig)
Subject:   Re: I AM JUST GETTING INTO HACKING AND I NEED HELP

As craig wrote:

> Hi, if you can help me learn how to hack please e-mail me.

Well, it's that easy: just sit down in front of your computer, put
your fingers on the keyboard, and start hacking.  Ya'know, that's this
nasty sound coming out of the keyboard at 20 keys per second. :-)

Ah, you mean `cracking'?  Sorry, wrong list.  (Wrong list anyway, not
technically related to FreeBSD development, thus moved to -chat.)

--
cheers, J"org