Date:      Tue, 20 Jun 2000 12:00:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Nick Hibma <n_hibma@calcaphon.com>
To:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: bin/19404: /usr/bin/error should be included in the FreeBSD distribution.

The following reply was made to PR bin/19404; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Nick Hibma <n_hibma@calcaphon.com>
To: Ayan George <ayan@kiwi.ayan.net>
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject: Re: bin/19404: /usr/bin/error should be included in the FreeBSD
 distribution.
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 17:32:42 +0100 (BST)

 > 	I'd like to see /usr/bin/error re-incorporated into the FreeBSD
 > 	distribution.  It is a useful utility and works with the current
 > 	toolchain.

 Forgive me my ignorance, but what does the utility do. Also, you suggest
 that it has been in the tree and has been removed. Did you checkout
 why? Replacements that have been added?

 --
 n_hibma@webweaving.org
 n_hibma@freebsd.org                                          USB project